A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST) and MH Samorita Hospital and Medical College. The MoU was signed at the AUST campus on Thursday, September 29, 2022. Prof. Dr. Mustafizur Rahman, Treasurer, AUST and Md. Shafiqul Islam, Marketing and Business Development Manager, MH Samorita Hospital and Medical College, signed the MoU on behalf of their respective organizations. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Fazli Ilahi, Vice-Chancellor of AUST was present during the signing ceremony.
On the occasion of this ceremony Prof. Dr. Muhammad Fazli Ilahi, Vice-Chancellor, AUST, Prof. Dr. Mohammed Mahbubur Rahman, Pro Vice-Chancellor, AUST and Prof. Dr. Mustafizur Rahman, Treasurer, were the speakers from AUST and Prof. Dr. S. M. Mamun Iqbal, Deputy Director, Hospital Medical Services and Prof. Dr. Md. Sirajul Islam, Vice Principal were the speakers from MH Samorita Hospital and Medical College. The programme was conducted by University Medical Officer Dr. Mohammad Khaled Hasan. By this MoU, MH Samorita Hospital and Medical College has agreed upon to deliver discount facilities as follows:
1) 40% discount on all general Pathological tests except special Pathological tests where the discount will be 20%.
2) 30% discount on all Radiological tests.
3) 25% discount on OPD consultation charges.
4) 20% discount on minor day surgeries and all OPD procedure.
5) 25% discount on bed charges such as bed of ICU, HDU, NICU (Only Bed Charge).
6) 25% discount on all Indoor Patient bed charge.
7) 15% discount on every OT team charge (If OT done by the in-house doctors).
8) 25% discount on all Emergency procedure.
9) 10% discount on Ambulance Fare within the Dhaka City only.
11) All the offered Health Check-up packages and Operation Procedure packages will be out of this discount process.
This discount will be eligible for the employees (Teachers, Officers and Staff) of AUST and their dependents (spouse, children and parents) and for the students of AUST and their parents. To avail these discount facilities employees and students must have to show their University ID cards at MH Samorita Hospital and Medical College.
Prof. Dr. Saleh Md. Mashehdul Islam, Dean, Faculty of Business and Social Science, Prof. Dr. Md. Meganur Rahman, Advisor of Students’ welfare, Dr. Md. Mosharof Hossain, Registrar, Dr. Md. Zillur Rahman, Librarian and other Teachers were present.